Daggett County Justice Court
What We Do
The Daggett County Justice Court hears Class B and C Misdemeanors as well as Infractions.
The Court generally meets on the second Tuesday of every month, though these days are subject to change and court may be added as needed. To be sure of a court date, check the court Calendar.
The Court now meets online through Webex, making personal appearance unnecessary. You will be sent the court link with your court appearance notice. You may also follow the link below.
If you are appearing before the court for the first time, please watch the Utah Defendants Rights video here.
Services We Provide
- Accept Bail for Citations received
- Small Claims filings
- Set dates for Mandatory Court Appearances
- Administer Hearings and Court Cases
- Court Calendar
- How to join your Webex hearing
- Virtual Court Link via Webex (plan to join about 10-15 minutes early and wait for court to start).
- Aug 30, 2022 1:00 PM
- Sept 13, 2022 1:00 PM
- Oct 11, 2022 1:00 PM
- Defendant’s Rights Video
- Small Claims Filing
- Utah Courts
- Make A Payment You may be able to pay your citation online, depending on the type of citation you receive. If your citation was printed and the citation number starts with an alphabet letter, you can use the link below to pay your fine. If your citation was hand-written, you will need to contact the court for more information needed to pay your fine. If your charge(s) require a mandatory court appearance you will not be able to pay online.
- For more information, refer to the FAQ page.
- Compliment, Comment or Complaint To file a compliment, comment or complaint, please complete an Incident Repot here. Your comment will be directed to the appropriate office or person.
- The county attorney is Kent Snider. You can reach him by phone: 435-784-3218 ext 140 or email: email@example.com Please do not contact the court if you are trying to reach Mr. Snider. We can only give you his contact information, which is the same information listed here.
Jeri Allphin, Justice Court Judge
Kris Andelin, Justice Court Technician